Because of a Cause...


So there's this absolute truth; a law. It goes like this: The Effect is never greater than the Cause. Says it all, really. This statement is so vast it envelopes more than my mind could ever conjure. So in a small strain of thought, I think of Evolution.
What is up with evolution? Silly really, all the gavels, frowns and professor gowns...such a smoke show of screens and mirrors and behind the emerald, darwin curtain is an old, trembling man.
Evolution's entirety hinges upon the effect being greater than its cause and ignores one of the most foundational laws of science; the second law of Thermodynamics which declares the principle of entropy. The moment we are born we begin to die. We grow, yes. But earth exists in a state of degenerating. Basically,  Adam knew every creature, great and small. He knew every leaf, plant, tree, etc. He was a botanist, horticulturist, zoologist, architect, mathematician, doctor...er, genius...and with entropy, we are less wise than our dear, old Adam dad back in the garden of Eden. Perhaps we own a different intelligence, more knowledge? Anyway...I can barely remember my own petty reasoning...

More cause to wonder...

I think of love and its effects: romance, marriage, children theses demonstrations stemming from the root cause: God. We love because he first loved us.  He is love! Gives us love, teaches us love, shows us love and so includes us into this heavenly realm. We can partake of the greatest and feel its network array of emotions: oh! I could never capture, with words, the places Love inhabits. I have just my knowledge and experience. My perspective. Shaped by my past, it is being furnished in my present and perfected in my future.
Was there never a better Cause? Gracious reader, rejoice! I remember this and hope is mine!Because, because, because! Because of the wonderful things He does!

Comments

Popular Posts