Say! A way for an April day


"...justice will dwell in the desert..."

" I will do a new thing, Now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

"He turns a desert into pools of water, a parched land into springs of water. "

She said, 'grant me justice.'  '...will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?  Will he keep putting them off?  I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly...'
'However when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?'

"...for the Lord will carry out his sentence on the earth with speed and finality."

What beautiful correspondence from God as he speaks His will through men.  A quartet of justice, streams and victory from the prophets of old, a shepherd king, a physician, and the great missionary of the New Testament.

' From this fair point of present bliss,
 Where we together stand,
 Let me look back once more, and trace,
 That long and desert land
 Wherein till now was cast my lot,
 And I could live, and thou wert not. '
                                     a.a proctor

This is our ending.  Perhaps, it does not yet appear. But believe.
Justice will...quickly!

a way:
justice. it will,
quickly. believe!
now.

Comments

Popular Posts